"Is Testosterone a Steroid?", "Aren't Steroids bad?", "Is there even a safe dosage of Testosterone?", "What are the downsides?"
These are the questions bugging every man's mind who are considering starting TRT (Testosterone Optimization Therapy) to enhance their life.
This guide, a collaboration between my friends and fitness experts Alexander Cortes, Jim Brown and me, answers them all.
What is covered in the guide?
- Don’t Ask About Steroids Until You Understand Steroids
- A Brief Mention of AAS Drugs (The Most Popular Synthetics)
- Do Anabolic Steroids Make a True Difference?
- The Biological Differences Between Testosterone in Men and Women
- Does TOT Count As Steroids?
- Difference Between TOT and AAS
- Potential Negative Side Effects
- The Effects of AAS on Mood
- What About the Increased Strength and Size?
- How Much Muscle Can I Expect To Gain?
- Low Responders and High Responders
- The Downside to Taking Steroids
- Putting Pro Bodybuilding History Into Perspective
- Does the use of supraphysiologic doses of AAS lead to premature death?
- Key Takeaways
After reading this short guide, you'll be in a much better position to make the decision to go on TRT or not. Go ahead and click the "I want this!" button now and get the guide.
Due to the nature of the product, there are absolutely NO REFUNDS for this purchase unless you experience an ACT OF GOD that requires me in good conscience to refund you.